Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Art

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. -- Scott Adams

Working away painting, painting, painting. Have lots to accomplish before the art show.

But before that, I am volunteering for 2 races this weekend. Saturday is the Color Run. Of course as an artist I was sucked in by all the color. This race will have me working from 6am until 1pm. That's a long day. for a 5K I would have expected it to be shorter. But I know it's gonna be lots of fun. My husband is even volunteering with me! That will make it more fun! The best part is that we were both assigned to a Color station. That means we get to douse all the runners with color! Lots and lots of color! i am excited. Then on Sunday is the Rock the Road race. It's a benefit for Bethany's Hope. I have been drawn to that charity since I first heard of it. This race is a 10k. Since I learned about it far too close to the date to prepare for it, I decided to volunteer. I wanted to be involved somehow! So if you're in London, please come out for either one of these races this coming weekend. I would love to see you (and maybe dump some color on you!).

No comments:

Post a Comment