Sunday, May 25, 2014

Glorious Sunday!

As usual, I've been busy. Busy working mostly - and recovering from work. As the weather gets warmer I am finding work to be harder and harder. The good news is that I sweat and expend a lot of energy when I'm working in the hot and humid temps. This should mean the scale will start moving again.

But being busy means I don't get to paint much. Which can really drive me mad. I have a real desire to paint, just no energy to get in there and do it!

Last night I had a little free time and started painting. That was interrupted by a trip to the movies (we saw the new X-Men movie). I love going to the movies. It's a little escape from reality and sometimes I just need that. Before going to bed I worked on it a little more and then this Sunday morning I completed it. My studio was nice and bright. With the windows open I could hear the birdsong so sweet. It was the perfect time to paint.

Here's the completed piece. I've decided to offer these pieces for sale. Some of my blog readers have asked if the pieces I've shared are for sale. From now on I'll be adding a button to allow you to purchase any piece you'd like to have. If there is a previous painting you're interested in, please email me at c-moore@rogers.com to see if it's still available. Some of the art I've shown is in my art journal and it's not available to purchase. Otherwise anything I create is for sale.

This piece was created on heavy weight mixed media paper and measures 11x14". It's ready to frame. I hope you like today's completed piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment