Tuesday, June 17, 2014

pogress

I feel like it's been slow, but at least there is progress.

I have been trying to find a location to hold classes. It's not been as easy as I thought it would be. Between lighting issues, schedule conflicts or lack of communication. But I am happy to say that I have finally secured a location! The date is July 5th. It's going to be so much fun! I'll post more details when they're finalized. In the meantime here's a sneak peak of the project we'll be making.



I have become a regular (pretty much) vendor at Ogilvies Market on the weekends. I'll be there most Saturdays during the summer. We're having a seasonal grand opening this Saturday. I hope you can come. Here's a little flyer with some highights.



When you visit the market, look for my new display. We've been planning this for a while. Still working out some kinks, but I like it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment