Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Exciting times

I have been doing lots of painting these days. Blogger however has not been cooperative. I haven't been able to upload any pictures!

I have been busy planning more events to show my artwork. I just love being able to talk to people about my art. It is a little daunting though, being face to face with people judging my paining.

The other exciting things going on are classes. Well, I haven't held any yet, but I am planning some classes where you can come out and create a painting with a little bit of guidance. I'm not teaching the technical aspects of painting, rather I'll be helping you find your creativity while using a piece I created as your guide. It's going to be lots of fun and you'll take home an original piece of art for your wall - made by you!

More on that to come soon. In the meantime I am sharing here one of the cute pieces I created for my last show. I do take (and welcome) custom orders. This one would be great for a little girl's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment