Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Painting, painting, painting

I am hosting a craft show this weekend. It started out to be a way for me to show and sell my paintings while also allowing other crafters to do the same. Then I got a full time job and my son moved in and everything got packed up. I haven't even felt much like painting for a few months. But after my accident and being home from work for 3 weeks resting my foot, I decided to dig out some paints and canvases and let the creativity flow. So now I'm painting like a mad woman trying to have fresh new pieces for the show this Saturday. I can't seem to get them done fast enough. The ideas are flowing freely. I only have a few days left to prepare. I'll share more after the show.

If you're local, please check out the facebook even page, and then come visit and support the small businesses and crafters there.

Spring Stop & Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment