Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekends!

I just love weekends! It's a time when I get to spend the days enjoying my family. Now, I've been off work for a couple weeks so I haven't had that typical 'can't wait for the weekend' feeling. But I still love them. Today we're heading off to church and then will have a short visit with my sister-in-law at her new apartment. Later I'll get to spend a little time with my granddaughter. I have really missed her the past several weeks! In the past few days I have continued to feel creativity flowing. This piece I had posted on facebook and called it complete. Once I saw the picture online though I realized it wasn't finished at all! So this is the newly completed piece. Im pretty happy with it, and it seems to make people smile and that makes me happy! Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment