Thursday, March 27, 2014

Back to it!

So I realize that it's been a really, really long time since I've posted anything. I'm sorry for that! I started working full time and the job just exhausted me. I had no time to create anything. Add to that my son and grandson moved into where my studio was and all my studio stuff got crammed into a spare room. I couldn't get to anything in order to paint.

That happened in October. Fast forward to March. I'm still working the full time job only I've been off work for a couple weeks. Being the clutz I am, I sprained my ankle. Apparently I sprained it pretty good too. The doctor called it a serious injury. I've spent the last two weeks sitting around trying to stay off my feet to rest the ankle. I'm going stir crazy! I finally dug my way into the spare room and pulled out a few things. Here's my first creation since before Christmas.



Because I'm still in pain and my foot is still swollen, I'e been given 2 more weeks off work. I get to wear a lovely boot and do physiotherapy too! What that means is that there will be a lot more creating going on. I'm even considering teaching a few classes!

And I promise, even when I go back to work, I wont neglect my blog - or you!

No comments:

Post a Comment