Friday, September 20, 2013

Up all night?

Well good evening my friends. I know it's been a little while since I last updated my blog. Unfortunately when I get busy preparing for shows, the blog tends to be one of those things that suffers. I'm glad you've stuck around though! Thank you!

Tomorrow is what promises to be an awesome show. It's called the Ultimate Home Party. As you can tell by the name, most of the businesses are home party plan businesses. There will also be many artists and other businesses there as well. Even a jeweler will be there to buy unwanted gold! we've had lots of publicity so I'm hoping for a good turn out.

I've connected with a group of ladies here in London and we call our group Women Helping Women. It's an amazing bunch of ladies. Most have a business of some sort and we network and support each other. But the main focus of the group is to support women in our community. This show I'm doing tomorrow is all to benefit 2 really important Women's organizations in London. This is the reason I joined this group! I love that we're helping out women who are in need.

It's almost 1am here now and I am just finished painting. Well, I could keep going but then I'd be up all night and I wouldn't be much good at the show tomorrow! So instead, I'll head to bed and hope I can sleep. Hope you can come out and see me. 10am to 3pm at Aeolian Hall in the East Village. Bring your girlfriends, your money and your old gold! See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment